Hello, firstly I’d like to thank you for taking the time to look at my work. Choosing a semi permanent makeup artist is an important decision and I would like to tell you a little about myself.
After a career in corporate travel I decided to put a lifelong passion into practice and learned the art of semi permanent makeup. I strongly feel that each client is unique and I am committed creating bespoke, natural enhancements for brow, eyes and lips perfectly suited to each individual.
I am fully qualified, insured and council registered so you can rest assured you are in the best hands. I have undergone training with Dermace, which is one of the top semi-permanent makeup training schools in the UK. I keep up to date with new techniques and have also completed advance training with Nouveau Contour.
Please contact me if you have any questions or to book your free, no obligation consultation.
I look forward to hearing from you!
How can permanent cosmetics benefit me?
There are a variety of reasons why people get permanent cosmetics. Many people want to save the hassle of applying make-up every day. Others want to change or enhance their looks.
Sports enthusiasts and those of us who have very active jobs will opt for permanent cosmetics as they are often unable to wear conventional make-up, also, there are people who need feature correction, people with allergies to make-up, alopecia sufferers, those with vision impairment who have difficulty applying makeup, all benefit from permanent cosmetics.
All of these people can benefit from permanent cosmetics.
Will it hurt?
Although permanent cosmetics is a form of tattooing, the pain factor is considered to be less pronounced as the treatments are gentler and less invasive.
What is permanent cosmetics?
Permanent cosmetics involves the application of pigment into the skin. Specialist equipment and techniques are used to ensure that the experience is quieter, gentler and less invasive. Although the treatments use needles, these do not penetrate as deep into the skin as tattooing and the needles are smaller.
Do my natural brows need to be shaved off?
Absolutely not. If you have natural brow hairs, we will work with what you have, subtly integrating our work to suit your natural brow style.
What will I look like straight after the treatment?
Brow and eye treatments tend to look darker in colour immediately after the appointment, while lip colours can look more intense. This softens in a few days up to 40%. Lips are likely to have some residual swelling and can chap.
How quickly will it heal?
Everyone is different, but as a general rule the surface skin generally heals between 3-7 days after the treatment, and 10-14 days below the surface. Many people will return to work the same day after a treatment, however, we don’t advise driving after an eyeliner / lash enhancement, in case your eyes are a little swollen or watery immediately after the treatment.
How long will it take?
Treatment times vary depending on how advanced or detailed the required result is. Although some treatments may take as little as 1 hour, you should set aside 2-3 hours for your appointment.
Can I wear make-up after the treatment?
You can wear mineral cosmetics immediately, however, you need to wait until the treatment area has healed before wearing traditional cosmetics. If applying traditional cosmetics elsewhere, ensure you don’t get any in the treatment area, as this could lead to healing problems.
Permanent cosmetics are typically used to enhance your natural features, therefore after your treatment has healed, you can wear makeup to complement and enhance your permanent cosmetics.
How long will it last?
This varies from person to person because skin type, diet, genetics and environmental factors can all contribute to how long the pigments will be retained.
As a guide, it could be anything between one to five years before a new treatment is required, although refresher colour boosts are recommended for maintenance during this time. Once the colour starts to change you will know that you are ready for your refresher colour boost. It is important to remember that permanent make-up is a “low” -not a “no” -maintenance treatment.
Terms and Conditions
- Appointments not attended or cancelled with less than 48 hours will be charged at 50% of the full procedure price, unless we are able to relocate the scheduled time to another client, in which case only the deposit will be chargeable.
- Should I not arrive for my appointment or provide less than 48 hours rescheduling/cancelation notice, I acknowledge, accept and permit Faye Hill to charge me 50% of the full treatment price as a cancelation fee.
- Please note that cancelation appointments will only be recognised with written confirmation – either email or text.
- Should you arrive late for your appointment, your technician will not be able to carry out the procedure and you will be charged 50% of the full treatment value.
- Booking deposits received by Faye Hill is verification that full information has been provided regarding our terms and conditions, in the event of any cancelation.
- All treatments include a retouch procedure which must be taken within 3 months of the original appointment. Any appointment made after this time is chargeable.
- If you do not return for all the treatment sessions as set out in the treatment plan you will accept total responsibility for the final result.
- We recommend a colour boost procedure offered at a lower price within 12-15 months of your first treatment.
- Colour Boost procedures are for 1 appointment only unless otherwise stated.
- After 18 months all colour boosts are charged at the full rate with a 15% discount for returning clients.
- Faye Hill regrets that minors are not permitted on within the treatment area due to insurance reasons.
- Faye Hill is unable to perform any treatments on minors.
- Faye Hill is fully qualified & insured in micropigmentation, and the salon has been registered with the local council to carry out micropigmentation.